The Week That Was #1: Our Weekly Round Up
The Week That Was, or simply TWTW, is our round-up post extravaganza — concluding our favorite moments of the week here on K-POP ISRAEL, and wishing you a happy and peaceful Sabbath. Shall we start?
In the Israeli K-Pop front we totally loved the JKTtrolls own version of Psy’s Gangnam Style. And here’s a little behind the scenes bonus:
- Our favorite live action of the week is G-Dragon’s colorful performence of “One of a Kind + Crayon”.
- Our screenshots museum got a lot of additions this week with some new video screenshots. We love the new Spica video, which has nothing to do with the fact that it looks like a f(x) video. Seriously.
What else happened to us this passing week?
- We shed a tear of joy with Exo-M after winning two awards at the Chinese Mengniu Billborad Music Awards;
- We felt overwhelmed by the teaser photos of TVXQ’s comeback (why so serious, though?);
- We tried to dance to three of our favorite dance versions (and failed badly);
- We loved 2NE1 as cute Simpsons paper dolls;
- And we appreciated B.A.P’s Himchan in a pink skirt.
That’s it for the week, we are going to sleep.
SHABBAT SHALOM and see you on Sunday!