The Week That Was #2: Our Weekly Round Up
In which we list our favorite moments of the week here on K-POP ISRAEL.
First thing first, though: we have a brand new Facebook page - you are more than welcome to visit and hit the “Like”. Note that our posts on the page are in Hebrew, but our love is universal! Check out our Facebook here.
Alright now. TWTW, The Week That Was. Let’s do this!
Favorite K-Pop is Israel moments:
- A huge 2NE1 Adidas ad was spotted in Tel Aviv;
- Another Gangnam Style cover, this time - from a vegetable perspective. Seriously! (Well, not THAT seriously, we guess).
Favorite videos of the week:
- “Catch Me” by TVXQ, with a sweet Android vibe;
- ChAOS with “Kiss Kiss” and a cute stop-motion video;
- RaNia are back with so much style;
- And a great ballad, “Don’t Go” by Navi.
Favorites in K-Style this passing week:
- Miss A’s pink party;
- Ivy’s poisonous look;
- Khuhyun of Super Junior is a rocker and we LOVE it.
More of this week’s favorites:
- Allow us to show some self love and adore our new Mixtape. You should check it out asap.
- T.O.P is big in Japan, even with a wounded hand;
- Infinite have comics fun on the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.8 ads;
- CN BLUE rock London;
- Andamiro is just plain AWESOME;
- A Gangnam Style McDonald’s bag was spotted in Malaysia;
- And a true appreciation to Taeyang’s spongy hair.
We’ll see you on Sunday, folks - SHABBAT SHALOM!